Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Mid Week Ramble

For the life of me, I cannot get inspired.

Dunno if the opressively sub-tropical temps and humidity are the culprit, or if I'm a victim of a self-induced creative stalemate.

I can't think, it's as though my brain is on hiatus. I am incredibly busy at work, and facing uber-crunch in the next couple of weeks, so that adds to my feelings of being completely overwhelmed. How do I drag myself out of these doldrums?

You bloggers out there are creative and inspiring to me every day, so tell me what you do when your brain refuses to function properly? What do you do to 'reset' the ole noggin? I'm in a quandry here, people.

Gaaaahhhh.

Enough, already! I'm gonna stop trying for now because....it's......get.....ting.....harder....2.....think........

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I feel ya! Just wait until you are pregnant...it's like that everyday. Or is it just me!! :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

wine. lots of wine

1:10 PM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

C - Thanks for the luv.

L - I think you are the winner. Wine it shall be! Hope your friggin' zit takes a hike.

1:54 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

I know what you mean. I have days where I can't think of a thing I want to say and then all of the sudden I have 3 posts written waiting to be posted. So that's what I do, I write them when I have the juices flowing and save some for dry days!

Oh and Chris, it is not just you. I always felt soooo tired esecially at first and really didn't give a crap about anything. Fix my hair? Bah, do the least possible that I could get by with. I felt bad the whole time.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Great idea Lindsay!!!! Wine!!! I will be ready for some wine soon!!!!!!!! :)

6:31 PM  
Blogger Gaye said...

Ride girl ride!!! Then go give your daddy a big hug. Oh don't forget to cuss--that always makes me feel better!!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home