Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Rain, rain....go away.

For as long as I can remember, it has been raining. I'm sick of it. Not gonna whine about it, but it needs to go. The rain is like one of those people (and we all have them) who just bug the the snot out of you. It keeps hanging around, dribbling and pissing down on you until you want to scream! You try to be nice, you try to ignore it, but it just STAYS. Let's all do an anti-rain dance, shall we?
TOP FIVE REASONS IT SHOULD STOP RAINING, IMMEDIATELY.
Reason #1
I have a new bike that I cannot ride because I would catch pneumonia
while being pelted with rain, wet road kill, and worse.
Reason #2
It's a real drag, (and it can be done)but.........Fishing in the rain sucks.
Reason #3
My job requires that I get into and out of a car over and over and over...even in the rain. This makes my hair extra-knappy.
Reason #4
My front stomp (yard) is a mud pit...goodbye good carpet.
Reason #5
I believe, and hypothesize, that PMS symptoms are exacerbated by too much rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home