Friday, December 31, 2004

Twas the eve before New Year

MILO NEW YEAR'S POEM

Tis the eve before New Year
and all thru the land,
Folks are a' preparing
to kick up some sand.

Some folks are shopping
for fireworks and booze,
Some will spend the day
gittin' a pre-party snooze.

While me and my wawdie
were headed to town,
we schemed up a way
for a shole nuff tho-down.

"I'll git me some far-works,
a half-gallon of 'Beam!"
I thought to myself,
as I started to scheme.

Shotguns are loaded
and stood by the door,
We'll shoot 'em at midnight...
Make a helluva roar!

I'll build me a bonfire
out on the pond bank,
sit for a spell...
then have me a drank.

We'll welcome the New Year
and visit a while,
'cause the best way to party
is MILO REDNECK STYLE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL...hope you all have a great night, and please be careful! Talk to you all next week. Oh, one more thing...hangover tip. Alka-seltzer, nuff said.



2 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

Ohmy! That is too hilarious! Happy New Year!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Oh damn, you so crazy!!! Wish I was there, I will be calling around midnight so have your phone handy!!!:) I love you and we will be careful tonight.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home