Thursday, December 30, 2004

Along came me...

I am a movie-lover. Usually, if I have my 'druthers, I'm stretched out on the couch after work, remote in-hand looking at what's on HBO. But, lately LMAO, I've been a lil bit busy.
A while back, the movie "Along Came Polly" was released on video, so I checked it out. The first time I watched it, I fell asleep half way thru, and never finished really watching it...ZZZZZZzzzzzz
Then back on my birthday, my dad's girlfriend got it for me as a gift. Now, some of you know me personally, and some of you know that I have started dating someone really great. Well...the guy I'm seeing noticed the movie, and said..."Oh wow...have you seen that yet?"
I'm like, "Kinda...I fell asleep and didn't see it all."
Then he said, "That friggin' movie is soooo ironic...you are Polly, she is Polly.....his situation, my situation...."
Dag! How very perfectly strange it is! Ya'll know what I mean?
Those of you who know the dealio...isn't that crazy????? The parallels between us and the movie...However, I do not dance to latin music....hip-hop maybe.
Anyway, just an observation.
New Year's Eve has slipped up on me and picked my pocket. I should have been paying closer attention...gotta get fireworks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home