Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Is anybody out there?

Since living and working in the country means little or NO internet access, I have been shamefully delinquent with my dear ole' blog. Ahem...I humbly apologize to all interested parties and promise to do much, much better.

I am now, again, employed in town. I must admit that there are certain aspects of city dwelling that I have missed such as:
1. Fast food
2. Fast internet
3. Fast friends
Please let me clarify the third item on my list; by 'fast' I do not, by any means, intend to imply that my friends are harlots. I simply mean that they are important to me, and having available internet access means I can keep in touch with them more closely. I have missed that.

In future posts, I will be sharing some thoughts, and asking for your input, as my life has come to a new turning point. (Boy, has it ever.)

So please, stay around. I promise it will be worth the wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good!! i am glad to hear you are back in business. love you.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home