Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm Still Here, Barely.

I know, I know...

I have broken the most sacred of commitments regarding my blog. I have not posted in, well, over a month now. Let it just suffice to say....er....ummm....I've been busy.

That is a friggin' understatement, truth be known. I have been up to my eyeballs in football, commercials, incessant remotes, and idiotic people. My life has become something akin to a circus, but instead of 3 rings, there are a good baker's dozen.

So, in honor of my ridiculously busy job and subsequent volunteer efforts due to said job, I'm will now list 10 things that I would rather do than grind the collective axes that accompany my job...in no particular order. Remember, tongue in cheek is an understatement.

1. Go fishing with my dad.
2. Gouge out my own eyes with a red-hot poker.
3. Ride my bike till the wheels fall off.
4. Sit in on the Saddam Hussein trial.
5. Work in my yard.
6. Win the powerball lottery.
7. Work on a road crew.
8. Cross the Bermuda triangle in a row boat.
9. Listen to country music.
10. Be on time for once.

I'll try to do better next time, but this is all I could muster.

I am uninspired. Gahhhh.

12 Comments:

Blogger Anisa said...

goodness! i hope things slow down for you soon. sounds like you need a weekend of absolutely nothing on the agenda!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

That list is pretty funny...especially #9!!! How about some Reba? "I want yore loauuuave." HAHAHAHAHA!! I will see you Thursday night!! Make some time for you!!!!!!!!!! That is a must! Stress can kill you! I love you.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

LOL...

Reba WOULD kill me...or your man Randy Travis.

I have mums and pansies to plant today when I get home from work today.

SERENITY NOW! HAHAHAHA

11:58 AM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

Today, today, today.

How many times should I type the word 'today'?????

Gaaahhhhh, I'm such a spazz!

11:59 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Girl, sounds like you have been BUSY!! This is a busy time of year though so we'll forgive ya, glad to have you back!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger j.c. said...

Yall are killing me with the Reba!! Just think of my collection of favorite music, now. I was brought up in a straight up country house. I knew all of K.T. Oslin's songs. My mama loved Sawyer Brown and Alan Jackson. I guess that's why I loved everything else but. Where is the Bermuda Triangle?

1:45 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Ha Ha Polly! I can't stand to hear Randy "whiney" Travis. I think he secretly clamps his nose when he sings!! But I just have to listen when my dear husband wants to "sing" him to me......................:)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

ya'll are cracking me up. glad to know you are bizzack Polly from "diggin' up bones, i'm diggin' up bones."

is that randy travis????

2:40 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Ugh, yeah Jennifer it is. :( You haven't had the honor of hearing your bro Aaron sing it huh!!!??? :) HAHA!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

yay! polly's back!! sorry you're so busy, but nothing on the planet should be bad enough to push you toward country music. seriously. that's scary.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Gaye said...

Dang I've missed you!! Glad to see you're blogging again--everyone needs a break now and then tho!
Sorry I'm not nude like the above spammer--maybe next time!! lol

6:46 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Okay P., it is time to get the word verification on your comments! You got some nasty spammers!!!! :)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home