Friday, March 24, 2006

Inspired by Dr. Seuss


I do not like reality
speaking of the hype, you see.
I do not watch those kinds of shows,
I do not like them, now you know.

I do not watch on MTV,
I do not watch on NBC...
No singing idols, or people Lost,
I will not watch at any cost.

I do not watch Survivor man,
I will not watch although I can.
I'm not impressed, not entertained
Those stupid shows just numb my brain.

I do not care who sings the best,
I don't care which ones pass the test.
If this is their reality,
Then I want them to let me be.

Eat your eyeballs, slurp your worms,
Ingest those disgusting germs.
Be a fool for all to see,
Bow and worship your TV.

So sell your false reality,
That type of stuff is just not me.
I do not watch those kinds of shows,
They are beneath me, now you know.




4 Comments:

Blogger j.c. said...

More...More....More!!!

You are so funny!!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Gaye said...

Me either!! I like sit-coms; or nothing at all. No reality; no drama--hell, life is full of that crap!!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger ss said...

D.R.'s lookin' for you!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home