Friday, February 16, 2007

A ray of hope

I want to thank all of you for your support over these past few tumultuous weeks. Your advice and support means more to me than you could imagine.

As many of you have experienced yourself, disappointment and anger can take a lot of energy to sustain, and I have grown tired of it. I received two heartfelt letters from my ex, and agreed to talk to him for the first time in almost a month and a half.

Let it suffice to say that God does hear and answer prayer. And in the midst of some of the most horrible times, wonderful, life-changing things can and do happen when you least expect them to. I want to assure you all that I am not being foolish, but am following the prompting of my heart, and talking to him was the best thing I could have ever done. I found out that not all the things that I heard were true, and I know in my heart that he has nothing left to hide.

Please pray for us as we continue to talk and try to resolve the issues that are set before us. It will not be easy, and it's going to take a lot of time. But with God's help, we can make a new start and have a chance to be the family that we've always wanted to be.

I love y'all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

good luck to you. relationships are very hard and i really hope that all works out in a way that is best for you and your family.

how far along are you?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

Thank you...I hope to chat with you in person sometime.

I am 15 weeks now, and I cannot wait to find out if it's a girl or boy! It seems like forever until then.

So, how are you feeling? And are you coming for a visit any time soon? Can't wait for your shower, we are going to have so much fun :)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home