Monday, July 25, 2005

Ginger the Great

After having perused my newly revamped blog, I thought I should pay homage to the one who made it all happen, Ginger.


The first time I met Ginger was here...at a little ole place called Chelsey's.

Anybody else out there miss going there?

Anyway, our friend J was having a birthday, but she was mighty pregnant at the time. So we went to a place in which the extremely bad/good entertainment would make up for her inability to drink.

So we had a great big, fun, loud, hot, giggly, smokey, raucous birthday party right there...in the midst of about 150 rednecks.

Muuuuuuch later in life, I met Miss G right here, again, on the web. And I'm so glad I did...because now, due to her savvy, I have a fabulous blog AND a new buddy.

Thanks for restoring some of the faith I had lost in human kind, G-Dawg. You are smart, self-possessed, honest, talented, generous, beautiful and a dam hard worker...something I rarely if ever encounter in my daily life. So consider yourself 'snapped' today! You sure as hell deserve it.

MY BLOG LOOKS GREAT!!!

Now...who can name all the peeps in the pic? Tick-tock...





Where's G-dawg? Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!! You are toooo sweet! It is my pleh-shah! YOU are fabulous, dahling.

I remember us having a great time... I DO miss Chelesea's! You could eat, smoke, drink, whatever you felt like while laughing, talking, sitting DOWN! and sometimes singing(badly).

I can name all the peeps, so I'll let others have a go at it! :)

MWah! Loveya Polly!

3:19 PM  
Blogger Anisa said...

the blog looks great! ginger is super fabulous...i agree! :)

7:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Love the picture, I know all of them too of course. :) We need to get together again soon!!! :)

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the update!

and oooh, i'm so tan there. who took that picture? 'cause we all have it. making h-town plans in my head now . . .

2:03 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Isn't she the BEST!! The blog is fabulous and so is the person!!

I miss Chelsea's so much, darnit!!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home