Friday, July 15, 2005

I Can't Stand No Mow

Got some family coming in this weekend for a visit, so I plan to do a little mowing tomorrow and spiff the place up.

I have been in negotiations with Boo to work on my beloved high-wheeled trimmer...it is under the weather right now and I neeeeeed it. It will cut hella weeds and even some saplings, and unlike a hand-held trimmer, it won't break my back

Dad's front ditch is a jungle, as is the pond bank in front of my house. SO I GOTS TA HAVE DAT TRIMMA! *sigh*

My only other option is this...



Now I've used kaiser blades, swing blades and the like...but this is ridiculous. And don't anyone say a dang thing about me being from Ark-in-saw. I gotta git er dun.

HAVE A FREAKIN' GREAT WEEKEND, YO!

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Gaye said...

I'm with Ruben!! Tried to mow yesterday and the tire came off the rim--always something with that damn mower! Hiring it done Monday and I'm thrilled!! Good luck though!!!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

LOL...

Actually, I got the pic of that contraption off the net! I have noodle arms today because of the huge gas-powered trimmer I cleaned my dad's front ditch with. But I needed the exercise, and I really enjoyed it...just wanted to give y'all a laugh...heeheehee

5:53 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

hahaha love the pic!!

It's just too dang hot to mow!!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home