Monday, June 27, 2005

This acronym's for me...

This is an official disclaimer for what I am about to say.

It's Monday, SUCKY day, and it reeks of corruption. All I have to say is....

????WTF????

- ever wonder what happens when the 'wheels' suddenly fall off your ride while cruising thru your day?
- does the thought of getting out of bed to do the daily grind make you so depressed you wish for sudden death?
- why do so many folks get wrapped around the axle over the most insignificant, trivial things imaginable?
- how did people get so friggin' mean and petty?
- what happened to the inherently good human spirit?
- tired of wearing boot prints on the back of your neck from people stepping on you?
- I've heard of it, but has anyone yet to encounter this elusive thing called 'a little slack'?

There is an explanation. It's called the WTF factor.....so the next time you are having a bad day, just say...

????WTF????

*****!!!screaming!!!*****

6 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

oh my gosh. i've said this at least a thousand times today. from waking up sick to interns half assing everything to random stupid people ...

WTF!!!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

I think all humans should be born with a custom 'idiometer' in their forehead...that way, you can see just whom you are dealing with at a glance...sheesh...thank the lawd this day is almost over!!!***ggrrrrrrr***

2:22 PM  
Blogger ginger said...

EEW... sounds like a typical shitty Monday. Hope it gets better, dahlin.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Gaye said...

Yes Monday was the nightmare from hell--and this reminds me of a song--probably because I was forced to watch it 20,000,000 times when Lindsay was little--"the sun will come out tomorrow" from Annie. I'll give it one more day and then I'll scream WTF!!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

I hope your week is going better :)

11:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I had a shitty Monday too! Hope everyone's week is better! :)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home