Friday, June 10, 2005

Me, 150 years ago...


Howdy, y'all. Now, I know you are looking at this photograph, and you are thinking, "Is this who I think it is?" Yes, yes it is. While on our illustrious vacation, my friend B and I decided to see what it was like to be "working gals" a la Dodge City. To say the least, I felt very comfortable with my props, and we both seemed to fit the bill quite well. I was able to imagine, for a moment, that we were actually living in the old west...that we were making a living the best way a gal could back then...and that we weren't putting up with any crap from anybody, much less a man! Hope you enjoy our trip thru nostalgia...and um, B? Is that a bull whip in your hand??? LOL
Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

OMG that is the BEST! I love it! The look on your face is too good. I love pictures like these. I have a "showgirl" one from when I was about 5. I think it is on my flickr pics... Thanks for showing us!!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Gaye said...

Feminine and TOUGH all rolled into one--great combination. I'd listen to ya if you spoke and do what you said too!!!!! lol

6:58 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Heehee I love it! Those are two sassy ladies that no one would want to cross!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Lord Help Us!!! You are totally fitting the role.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

Scary.....isn't it? ;O

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home