Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Religious Philosophies of the World

I came across a scrap of paper in my desk at work, and it contained the following observations. I abolutely love this, because I think a sense of humor should accompany all organized religions. It just helps to make it all more palatable. I have no idea of the author, but whomever she/he may be, they have hit the proverbial nail on the head. And, too, I must post this in honor of GF and her prior post on the ever present and ever funny subject of feces. This is totally tongue-in-cheek, so nobody choose to be offended, m'kay?

Catholicism: If shit happens, I deserve it.
Protestantism: Shit won't happen if I work harder (this applies heavily to all Baptists)
Judaism: Why does this shit always happen to me?
Mormanism: I'll go to hell if I say shit.
Buddhism: When shit happens, is it really shit?
Islam: If shit happens, take a hostage.
Hinduism: This shit happened before.
Hare Krishna: Shit happens, rama lama ding dong.
Rastafarianism: Let's smoke this shit.
--author unknown
Happy Tuesday, y'all! Feel free to add your own observations on comments...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaye said...

Hare Krishna is my favorite--made me feel like putting the words to a silly little song. Funny!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home