Monday, May 16, 2005

Random thoughts on a Monday...

I feel like my vacation happened a year ago.

Can't wait for Jeanne's shower this weekend, it will be fun.

I want to get organized, I mean really organized.

Thinking about work is so overwhelming today.

I haven't eaten lunch yet, no wonder I'm hungry.

Where the hell did I put my keys?????????????

I don't have much of a sense of humor today, grrrr.

Would someone please stop the clock for me, just for a few minutes?

I miss getting to spend time doing nothing.

If stress were measured on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd score 100, at least.

Looking forward to seeing my brother soon...a jam session would do me good.

I just want a small, teeny-tiny break in the chaos.


2 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

I'm SO there with you on the stress level, although it is not QUITE as high as last week. Life is crazy and hectic!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am too excited about the shower!! I love reading your posts!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home