Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Good-bye, Citrus...

Today, as I was cruising along on my daily blogland tour, I anxiously awaited the page to load and reveal to me the mysteries and vividly tart tales of one now-beloved-to-me blogger named, aptly, Citrus. I have come to love Citrus' daily offerings, like I love my first cup of java in the morning. But today, as I noticed the hue of the screen loading, that something was different. The original, bright yellow happiness that greeted me was adorned with a blackened, bleak font composing a final 'turrah' from dear Citrus.

Oh...I am so sorry that you had to go, and I will sorely miss your postings. Whenever I needed a clever anecdote, or an original thought to stimulate my senses, I could always count on Citrus.

I have come to anticipate what your latest pic would be, featuring, of course, the deliciousness that is everything lemon.
Your gentle aggression toward the ugliness that surrounds us all was inspiring, and touching. And your wicked sense of humor was unmatched.

Thank you for gracing my blog with your always kind and always uplifting comments...God bless you for saying no to negativity! And if you can find it in your heart to give me some way to say goodbye, please allow me that. I am the sole of descretion, and only want to wish you and H well. I certainly hope you will see this post, dedicated to you, and all your "proletarian pithiness"...you are nothing less than an original, my dear. Here's my mail gribblelite@yahoo.com.

p.s. Your lemony influence has rubbed off on me...I am throwing a wedding shower this weekend, and, of all things, citris fruit will be one of my delectable influences. I will post pics later for all to see.

Godspeed, and Goodbye...

1 Comments:

Blogger Reality Chick said...

Apparently, Citrus is a lemon, or has the sense of one. Odd things going on at citricritic.blogspot.com
Go see for yourself!
Soooooo strange....

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home