Monday, May 16, 2005

Southern Nuggets

I had a marvelous epiphany today! In order to create more understanding between the great diversity of cultures here on the web, I have decided to have a contest.
(I must be out of my mind since I have no spare time to start with, LOL)

Please submit your favorite southern or country saying to me at gribblelite@yahoo.com
I will review what I receive each week, and post a weekly "winner" in the "Southern Nuggets" contest. Please submit as many as you like, because I will eventually compile all of my gleaned knowledge into a collection and post the whole dang thang. You can include stories, jokes, anecdotes, whatever is country and worth repeating. I'll be looking forward to your submissions...thanks y'all! I will include some of my faves as well...I have some goodies, LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reality Chick said...

okay, people...where are your nuggets?????
come on and share em with us...:)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home