Thursday, May 19, 2005

Woooo-doggies!

Thanks J, for your submission in the "Southern Nuggets" contest. They are excellent, and will be revealed for all to see tomorrow. I will post a couple of my own faves just to make it more interesting, too.
Today is a mixed bag...Friday-eve, shower this weekend for JMG (fun,fun,fun!), maybe even some time for rest? Oh, wouldn't that be delicious. All I want to do is sit in the sun for a couple of hours on Sunday. That's not asking too much, now is it?
And I can finally speak of the most wonderful news I've heard in a while! I'M GONNA BE A GREAT AUNTIE! That's right...CBSD and hubby are using one home-preg test after another in disbelief. I would be doing the same thing if it were me, though....and IT'S NOT ME!
That brings me to the next subject in the bag today. Apparently, all the rage around the county is that I, somehow, (osmosis maybe?) got married while I was in Mexico. ROTFLMAO! I'm not mad about it, but it is positively stunning how these rumors come about. So, without reservation, let me set the record straight.
1. I am not married, to anyone.
2. I am not pregnant, nor have I ever been.
3. There are no plans in my immediate future to get married or to get pregnant.
There! Straight from the mouth of the horse. Am I married? Neigh. (get it?)
Too funny...still looking for those 'nuggets' from you country folks. Send 'em on, otherwise the contest will be BORING.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAAAAATTTT! Haven't heard about that one??? Yah know how it is around here, gossip queens

6:11 AM  
Blogger Gaye said...

When I first moved here over 20 years ago absolutely no one knew me or knew anything about me. Everytime I would take Lindsay (just a little baby) home to Missouri to visit my family, word was I was leaving John. I never found out why I was leaving or why I always came back. They had nothing better to do than sit around and completely make shit up--most of these rumors were started during church meetings--how pathetic. And from the beginning until now...the saga continues...only now my kids are targets too. Wonder why this place sucks to me? hmmmm--go figure

8:05 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

OMG!!! That is so crazy how gossip will develop and spread!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

unbelievable. it's amazing what people can come up with.

but hey ... YAY FOR CHRIS!!!!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks y'all, I am still in shock!! I am so happy though. I couldn't believe the rumor when I heard it, people are so bored!!! Chris

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home