Thursday, June 02, 2005

Relay for Life 2005

Okay everyone...
Tomorrow night, Friday, June 3rd starting at 6 p.m. at Yarborough field in Crossett...
The 2005 Ashley County Relay for Life!
It's the premier fund raiser for the American Cancer Society, and we need your help.
Our goal this year is $50,000!
We need you and your family to attend eat, play, spend $$$, have fun,
and be entertained all night until 6 a.m. Saturday morning.
This all-night fund raiser is held because cancer never sleeps.
Please come out, bring your lawn chairs and a pocket full of money!
You can tune in to Q-Lite 99.5 as we will broadcast the event all night long.
(please bring a bucket of esspresso to me, I'm gonna need it!)
Don't miss the Womanless Beauty Pageant at midnight!
Luminaries can be purchased at Relay for Life until 8 p.m.
PLEASE HELP US STOP THIS DISEASE IN IT'S TRACKS
FOR MORE INFO, CALL ME AT 870.364.4700

8 Comments:

Blogger fairygirl701 said...

MMMMMM!!! Can't wait!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Aww, that sounds like fun and for a great cause! I wish I was coming home this weekend. :(

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, love, Just popped in to catch up a bit. Sounds like the Relay will be a BLAST and for a great cause! I wish I could see the Beauty Pageant! Have fun, I'll be cheering you on from afar :-)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and yes...there will be decadent goodies galore. I admit, I always eat entirely too much at Relay each year, but I have to stay awake somehow! I will probably polish off a whole gallon of coffee as well.....***sigh***

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv your blog! Tonight will be a blast! Can't wait to see who the beauty contestants are! It will be hard to top Westina!

3:02 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

So what will Clay Jordan be doing there???

4:00 PM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

Clay was an honorary team member...he and his wife Linda came at 4 p.m. and stayed til 1 a.m.! They were so gracious...and BTW...WE REACHED OUR GOAL OF 50,000! THANKS ASHLEY COUNTY, WE DID IT!

5:44 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Raised the money AND I got my fried twinkie!! What could be better? I also talked to Clay and got his autograph! It was great fun!! Everyone who didn't go--you need to go next year!!!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home