Friday, July 22, 2005

WTF? Friday

It's impossible to compose my thoughts when all that keeps running through my mind is bulls***.

I'm mad. Angry, disillusioned, disappointed...hell I'm furious. There are so many reasons for my anger that I can't pinpoint just one.

London is under attack....AGAIN. When will this madness stop???? Every day driving to work, I'm afraid to turn on the radio for fear of hearing about more bombings. If I could get my hands on the ones responsible, I would make them beg for death.

My job has never been as hectic as it is right now. And in just a short month or so, it's gonna get worse. I used to look forward to summer as being our 'off season'...but those days are gone. My life has become a cycle of sleep, wake, work, sleep, wake, work. The work actually continues after my paying job, as I never seem to get to stop moving and sit down until after 9 p.m. each day. WTF?

Men. I do not understand men. I don't know how to deal with them, communicate with them, or please them. I'm sick of trying. My friend has a book entitled 'Why Men Love Bitches'. I need to read that one, maybe then I would begin to understand why I'm so unlikeable to the opposite sex. It just doesn't pay to be nice anymore...being nice nowadays is interpreted as a sign of weakness. When did THAT happen?

Still waiting for that 'break' that I ranted about earlier this month. No breaks, no help, no reprieve. And you know what? I don't expect I'll ever get one. I've heard it said, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade." Hell, I would love to get a whopping truck load of lemons! They are a dam sight more palatable than bulls***.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

one word. AMEN.

i SO can't wait to sit on my fat butt this weekend catching up on laguna beach. if i budge from my couch, it will be to go to the bathroom. and maybe i just won't drink much water so i don't have to deal with that either.

10:55 AM  
Blogger ginger said...

Poor Polly. I wish I could help. If it makes you feel ANY better, I think you are AWESOME, FABULOUS, and WONDERFUL. Who ever understands the opposite sex? I think our minds would seriously implode and cause the universe to cave in upon itself if a man and woman ever truly understood one another.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Gaye said...

Let it out girl!!! Anger!--I feel ya! Ever noticed when you're angry everybody around you gets uncomfortable and tries to make you feel guilty for experiencing that emotion? (ummm...deep) I'm angry too; I'm gonna feel it; let it run thru my freakin' veins; and then move on to the next emotion; hell I'm even gonna whine if I want! It's gonna be okay though--just get on that Harley and RIDE. Men--just learn to laugh at em; I mean what else can you do?; finding the humor in them (even when they are being complete assholes) really isn't that hard...

6:04 PM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

L...thanks for listening, I think we are sisters from a former life ;)

Ginger...I instantly felt better when I logged on and saw by BLOG! Wow, thanks so much, I love it!

Gaye...yeah...YEAH! Why does everyone try to cheer me or shut me up? I JUST NEED TO GET IT OUT, THEN I'LL BE BETTER. Jeeezzz...
I'll try to concentrate on my sense of humor next time I'm dealing with the opposite sex, thanks for the advice :)

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home