Thursday, March 17, 2005

Idiometer

Someone should invent a device that warns you when someone is an idiot. It should flash and beep and scream whenever an idiot is within 10 feet of it. It should have a mounting bracket so you could attach it to your car, 4-wheeler, shopping cart, hover-round, or Harley-Davidson. It should also spit out a print-out so you can hand it to the idiot and tell them what they are.
Idiots should be banned in all public places, especially in retail, fast-food and convenience stores. I know we all have acted like idiots ourselves, but most of us don't make our living being an idiot. Here's my top 10 list of all-time idiots. What's yours? (I'll count back ala David Letterman)

10. Scott Peterson
9. Madeline Murray O'Hare (now deceased)
8. Anna-Nicole Smith
7. Bob Sagget
6. Osama Bin Laden
5. Daffy Duck
4. Michael Jackson
3. Hillary Clinton
2. Adolph Hitler

And my number one idiot of all time is.................

1. Whomever invented reality shows. I really, reallly hate reality shows.

Well, tell me your top 10. Go ahead, spit it.

1 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

Hmm... Bob Sagget is for sure on my list. I always hated his stupid ass jokes!

Let's see....

Bobby Trendy
Michael Moore
Michael Jackson - definitely
Britney Spears

Hmmm... too many to list! Yours was pretty thorough!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home