Monday, February 21, 2005

A-non-day

As I sit here and type, the sun is shining. And it ain't just any old sun...it's the warm, glowy kind that comes after a weekend of pissing-down-until-you-want-to-scream rain. My bike is outside on the sidewalk, gleaming...it's begging me for a ride! *****sigh*****

Alas, children...I am stuck INSIDE my office with no windows, and no glowy sunshine. Dammit, man. The rain is coming back this week, and I have to get some miles. Serenity now, serenity now!

Didn't get to attend the girls' night out at Sawyers...the pics were great and I know y'all had a blast. Maybe next time I can make it, that is if old ladies are allowed, LMAO. But I know personally that "old ladies" have a lot of experience in life and give really good advice.

It has been a non-issue day. Hooray for non-issue days! I'm sick of drama....

2 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

Silly Polly! You aren't old by any means. We would LOVE for you to have been able to come. Next time for sure!

1:55 PM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

Hey, I am not they far behind you...yep I am also in the ole third decade!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home