Monday, February 14, 2005

C'est L'amore

Okay, it's V-Day...so take the kissy-kissy quiz. It's funny and fast...
I dedicated a song to Boo on the morning show. Don't know if he heard it or not...Van Halen, "Love Walks In". Well, it did literally walk in one night...and I'm so glad it never left. I love you, Boo.
The sun is shining! Methinks I will get out my scooter today, and bling-bling around town. I love my bike soooo much.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

entrancing
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.

What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by

1 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

I am SUPRISE!

You have a surprise kiss! Your partner is always pleasantly pleased to have you jump outta no where to dote them with a fun peck on the cheek or more passionate embrace. super markets and work places are your favorite places to attack your loved one with all your love =p

haha!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home