Tuesday, February 08, 2005

My Job

Have no idea why my comments disappeared, but they should be back with this post. This is an incredibly busy day. I work at a radio station and we do local sports broadcasts. We have a basketball game at Whitehall tonight, so we have to work extra-ahead to be able to leave early. It's a fun job to have, but time-sensitive issues drive me crazy.
Doing sports is one of my fave things about this job. The football is fun, but I looooove basketball. I think it's because I come from a school that had a lot of basketball tradition. The season is almost over, and I'm gonna miss it. But having Friday nights free again wil be nice. I need a long weekend....a REEEEAALLY long weekend.
By the way, I'm starving. Another fringe bene of travelling with sports is EATING. Yeeeeaaaahhhhh, wonder where it will be tonight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home