Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's a...

Sweet, precious, darling little baby girl!
Little Miss Sylviann 'Sylvi' Estelle Browder is expected to arrive around August 9, 2007.
See?
For those of you who find it hard to 'read' these pictures, she is lying on her side with her little head to the left. You can distinctly see her left eye, and a little pointy chin. She wiggled throughout the whole exam, but cooperated when it mattered most. I have pictures of her 'parts', (or lack thereof) but thought it impertinent of me to post them here. I don't want to embarrass her, she's a lady! So we will accept the word of our professional ultrasound tech, Stephanie, who did a marvelous job and made the whole process informative and very exciting. Thank you, Stephanie. You are so wonderful.
She got a precious picture of Sylvi's tiny feet...


Very soon, I am going to slather those dainty little piggies with baby lotion, and then kiss them and kiss them and kiss them. I will try to resist the urge to dip them in ranch dressing and gobble them up. She may need them later when she is learning to walk.

To make things even more momentous, Aunt Tammy and Cousin Chris were there, too. They took pictures and video of the exam, and then giggled with excitement when Steph announced, "It's a girl!" Thank you both for being there, you are my precious 'sisters' and I rely on you both more than you know. And with whom else could I discuss nipple issues? Not many people, I tell you.

Me? I just kept saying, "Awwwwww! Hi, Sylvi! Wow. Oooooooh, wow."

I know, such profundity is underwhelming, isn't it? Finally, somebody had me at a loss for words. That someone is kicking me right now, and she is named Sylvi.

I will try to post the video here very soon so loved ones far and wide can see just how speechless I was, and how country-fied this here voice of mine really is. It is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you and your precious little girl!! You guys sure made my job fun that day! lol

2:30 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I am so glad I got to go. It was so exciting!! :) I can't wait to meet our precious baby girl.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home