Monday, March 21, 2005

Stormy Monday Blues

Or maybe stormy weekend. Must be something in the water, the moon's on the increase the planets are misaligned or something is dreadfully amiss, because EVERYONE I know is in some type of conflict right now. Couples, best friends, hell...even family! So what's up? Is there a lot of animosity where you are? People just downright grouchy? Got a bee in your bonnet? Want to smack somebody's bitch up? TELL ME ABOUT IT, MAN. No really. Vent right here on comments.
And ****ahem*****, do you believe that our attitudes and moods are directly affected by weather changes, solar and lunar activity, or seasons? I'm not a crackpot, nor am I a fortune teller. But if the moon affects the tides, how much does it affect us humans? Just curious, cause the moon is on the increase, and I want to choke someone.
This goes back to my raising in the South, and hearing endless renditions of "old wive's tales" about the moon, the sun, the cows, and just about everything else affecting what's gonna happen today. And, woefully, I admit that I am a sucker for a brand new farmer's almanac. So spill it, spit it, type it. Y'all come now, ya hear?

4 Comments:

Blogger Reality Chick said...

Okay, I'll start. Why does it happen, that when you find the perfect man, that he's shows his imperfections at the worst possible time? Why must his eyes become glued to the ass of the woman who just walked by you in Outback Steakhouse at the precise moment that you smugly say to yourself, "I have the perfect man."? She was hot, alright. But I didn't want to witness it. I'm over it, and as he stated, "I ain't dead." No, not yet your not. LMAO Ce la vie....

1:46 PM  
Blogger ginger said...

Well, I live with a neat freak who doesn't like to clean... haha. He'll say "this floor sure needs vacuuming..." I'll ignore him until he does it himself! After all... I just got finished scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees; he can run the vacuum!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

How could we be with guys so alike? He doesn't even wear shoes on the carpet, yet his clothes and mail wind up everywhere. I guess you just have to throw up your hands and laugh....shazam.

3:28 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

I think every man does this, no, I mean, I know every man does this. Some just stare too long. Aaron says he just likes to look at people, so when a fine guy walks by I tell him, I just like to look at people. :) I have Stormy Monday blues too. I have a freaking sinus infection/flu shit I can't get rid of. I got braces again Friday and my mouth is tore up. I have to go to work tomorrow, (hopefully without fever) and deal with screaming, whiny kids. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I just wish everyone would quit passing this bronchitis/flu/sinusitis/laryngitis shit around!!!! :) Sorry to gripe, didn't want to post about it I don't like to complain...but I feel better! I want a picture by my comments too! How do I do that? I don't understand how to get a photo url to where it needs to go. Have a good rest of the week Polly I love you!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home