Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Cry Baby

Ever wake up and promptly start squalling? I'm okay, y'all....really. And this isn't a sympathy plea. I'm just wondering...am I the only one who does this? Some days I just wake up feeling overwhelmed, and the easiest outlet is to cry. Man, what a wimp! LOL
I think it's something I've started doing as I have gotten more 'mature', and by that I mean older. I was just trying to avoid saying 'older'.****sigh****

I used to have a really bad temper, and maybe this reaction to stress is just the antithesis of that. Maybe it's payback...maybe I will cry for every time I lost my temper earlier in life.
I hate to cry...it makes my nose run and turn red, my eyes look like red road maps and almost swell shut. But it ALWAYS, inevitably, lets off some stress and I feel BETTER. Better???? Yes, better. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Now I can spend the day walking in the sunshine, forget about crying and enjoy my day.

4 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

I cry when I am MAD... which makes me madder because I feel like a baby. When I'm frustrated I cry as well. It does help, but I hate to cry around people.

8:59 AM  
Blogger fairygirl701 said...

I have done that exact thing. I woke up and for some unknown reason just burst into tears. Maybe it was the dream I had? I don't know, but I have done it.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Reality Chick said...

Better now...y'all, I think I must be mad, too...or frustrated. Maybe ima changin' with age!(I'm such a sap...LOL) LOVE MY PAGE GING!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Hey! There is a full moon coming! That explains a lot for me!!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home