Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A-Z Survey

I copied this from Ginger who copied it from Rebecca. It the alphabet survey. It's cool, so sue me. LOL

Accent - Refined redneck
Bra size - Nunya
Chore I hate - Paying bills, ugh.
Dad's name - Robert Coleman Burt, Sr., Bobby, Robert C, Captain Grit, Poppa
Essential make-up - BROW PENCIL, must have brows...
Favorite perfume - Rush by Gucci
Gold or Silver - Silver
Hometown - Hamdrag, lol
Interesting fact - I have no birth mark.
Job title - DJ, Sales Executive, Producer, Writer...
Kids - None....yet.
Living arrangements - I live at work, uh....just kidding! 2 br. trailer on "the pond"
Mom's Birthplace - Crossett
Number of apples eaten in last week - Zero.
Overnight hospital stays - When I was 5 (kidneys), when I was 31, (gallbladder out)
Phobia - cockroaches, eeewwww.
Question you ask yourself a lot - Why are you eating, again?
Religious affiliation - Christian.
Siblings - Tammy, Bob, Mitch (passed away 1988)
Time I wake up - 'Round 6:20
Unnatural hair color - Red, and now blonde
Vegetable I refuse to eat - BEETS....tastes like dirt.
Worst habit - Smoking...
X-rays - Teeth, Tummy
Yummy food I make - Chicken and homemade dumplings...mmmmm!
Zodiac sign - Sagittarious.

1 Comments:

Blogger ginger said...

In my entire life I don't think I have ever tried beets. I don't believe I'm going to, either!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home