Monday, April 11, 2005

Stop the presses...

Good afternoon, everyone...
I know none of you will believe it, but I have accidentally discovered a means to make myself speechless, or at least unable to speak in sentences.

Do you want to know how this was accomplished?

Really simply...

Zyrtec.

One little pill, and I'm bobbin' and weavin' like Sugar Ray...I'm slurring like Ali (No dis, I love Ali.) Honestly, I do feel punch-drunk. And my friggin' eyelids weigh at least a stone each. (refer to Brit dictionary). So...after work? I'm gonna take a nap so I will be able to lay down and sleep tonight. Doesn't make any sense does it?

WTF? Do I hear buzzing??? Ohhhhhh....it's my headddddzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Tomorrow...I'll try again tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger fairygirl701 said...

oh lordy, you betta not take that again!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Chris Streeter Davis said...

Are you mixing it with something else? Other meds? That is weird. I hope you are alright! :)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home